Hours of Operation – When you call, you will reach someone in the Lyons family. We do not have a call center, and you will not wait on hold. We are a family farm, and we all work in the field (literally), so if you don’t reach us, we are most-likely picking your order. We will, however, call you back before the day is over.
If you are interested in visiting the farm, please call prior to your visit. We are not open to the public, but we can accommodate farm tours and order pick-up with a scheduled appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Feel free to call us Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and Saturday between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or fill out the form below and we will contact you by the end of the day.
For over 35 years, Lyons Farms has been a wholesaler of our tropical fruits. We offer wholesale pricing to customers interested in a pallet or more of fruit to be shipped by freight. Our list of fruits that we can offer wholesale includes:
Mangos (Ripe and Green Market)
We would love to work with your company. If you are interested in buying our fruit in bulk, please contact us through the form below and we will contact you by the end of the business day. Always feel free to pick up the phone and call us at 305-248-4439 with your questions.
At Lyons Farms, we enjoy providing professional chefs with our quality tropical fruits because we know how much they appreciate only the freshest and top-of-the-line ingredients. The demand from chefs around the country for our fruit has led us to dedicate special attention to this on our website. If you are interested in opening an account with us, please fill out the information below and we will contact you to discuss discounted pricing and delivery options.
- Why can’t you ship to California or Arizona?
- The Department of Agriculture for both California and Arizona restrict certain fruits and vegetables from entering the state. Most tropical fruits are on the list of prohibited fruits.
- Where are you located?
- We are located in Homestead, Florida. If you are interested in coming to the farm, contact us and we will give you directions. Visiting the farm must be by appointment only, as we do not have a storefront.
- Do you only sell the fruit you grow?
- Yes, our farm only sells what we produce.
- Can I get wholesale pricing if I buy more than one box?
- Our wholesale pricing option is for pallets of 35 boxes or more to be shipped by freight. If interested, please email us at [email protected]
- Can I pick up my order at the farm?
- Yes, you may place an order for store pickup. Pickups must be made by appointment only.
- How many pieces of fruit come in a 10 lb. box?
- This depends on the type of fruit. Each variety of mango differs in weight and size. You should receive anywhere from 5-10 mangos per box, depending on the variety ordered.
- Where do you ship?
- We can ship anywhere in the continental U.S. except for California and Arizona.